Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

VoN(Voice over Net) requires QoL

GhostFenixx

As a person who plays Eidolon hunt with no fixed party fast communication is the key or to yell how useless my team are.

But there is one flaw that may irritate not only me but also my squad mates.

there is no indication you are using microphone at the moment, which may end up me having no clue my mic is broadcasting.
Specially when you can make your microphone broadcast without holding C(Aka Hold for VoN) : Hold C, and click T(Aka Open Chat) and here you go,everyone hear you and you may not notice it.
This one is the most pain for me tbh because i can accidently do that without realising.
Also as addition could be nice to have not only Push to talk button but also continious transmission as toggle function or different binding (aka Click once to turn on mic and click second time to turn it off)

VoIP and VoN are technically the same meaning.
You don't understand the topic

I don't have troubles with microphone or binding itself, it works fine.
My issue is I Don't See whether it works or not.
For example take CS:GO(because it's one of most popular game and everyone know how it works..mostly)
you'll see your avatar picture and nickname in left bottom corner while you press V (Default Push to talk binding is CS:GO) 

as i said before there is no indication in game for your microphone but you can see when teammates speaking(though would be nice to have it sized or something, because you can't really tell who speaks except when you have Z(teammates info) turned on or when you're in menu (ESC)).

Edited by GhostFenixx