Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Anime (Fan-made) Audition LIVE

VoliOsnowong

So About half a year ago, I started the idea of making Animation for Warframe. You can call me aggressive and over confidence by setting the project as an Complete Series. No, I do not have a lot of experience in animation. No, I didnt took Art as a subject in Highschool. But here I am. I love Warframe and it is by far my most dedicated game community Base. I have significantly improved my drawing skills since I made the Warframe X Infinity War Cross over, and I want to make something more original than tracing/reskinning. 

The Community always wanted an Anime series for Warframe, but no one did such a thing in the last few years. (Yes we got some parody, and 100days of Warframe)

I want to entertain you guys, it may not be perfect, may not be as good as professionals.

We are currently not making any profit, completely free project (Status will change when we get sponsors from DE once the series is on air)

This project is dedicated to entertain the community and a hobby project along the side. Like any other shows, having a range of voices for characters would be great

Big_5_Characters__Signatures.jpg

Steps to Join the audition:

1) Open the Google Drive Files (Pick the Characters you want to Voice); you can choose 1 or more, but label your recordings please.
2) Record the full document of the script with a clear mic in a quiet environment; in either .mp4 (video) or .mp3/.wav (Audio)
3) Send a email with the Recording and a short introduction of yourself to volibot1@gmail.com

SEND THE EMAIL BEFORE 25/12/2018(may delay, check our discord announcements

Warframe Anime series Audition script (google drive link)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15zWPcGCXLUvIVkzywa54vbYSFgchV8_5?usp=sharing

Voli's Community Discord Server (where the announcements for the project will be): https://discord.gg/sN2VA3X

There are still available spaces for artists/animators.

Current Team Members:

These are the members of the team:
Spacewaifu: https://www.deviantart.com/spacewaifu/
Dylki: https://twitter.com/DylkiSomething
Dj Vauban: https://soundcloud.com/dj_vauban
K00sin: https://soundcloud.com/k00sin
Meka Aoratos: https://www.facebook.com/meka.aoratos.7

EW, Tcheetah, Ollnozz (They prefer not to share their Profiles)

Have a nice Day,

Team Voli.

Character Settings:

Main/Lead Characters:

Arthur (Excalibur’s Operator) [Male Lead]

He was the leader of the Tenno Faction, with the high mastery of the swordsmanship from a young age and extensive experience as a leader. Tends to come across as socially inept, and could stand to improve his people skills. Often misunderstands Sarah’s intentions and strains their relationship, a topic he would rather not openly discuss. His only dream is to bring peace to the solar system. He follows strictly to the Tenno Order and is no stranger to casting aside his own interests for the sake of the greater good. He has a realistic, down-to-earth mindset but can be overly blunt sometimes, saying things without considering the feelings of others.

Uther is the voice of his inner self, and appears in his mind during periods of unconsciousness

Arthur.png

People to relate: Mako, from Legend of Korra, but dense and without that chick-magnet aspect.

Sarah (Saryn’s Operator) [Female Lead]

Sarah was born in the slums of the outer terminus area and raised in a very dangerous and harsh environment by a single parent. She tended to be reserved and unassertive from a young age. Her difficult childhood separated her from the rest of the Tenno, who were raised under much less dire circumstances. On a smuggling run from her own planet, she snuck onboard the Zariman Ship. Debatably a blessing or a curse,she was also exposed to the void like the other children on board. She later joined the Tenno, as she was compatible with the Warframe Saryn, slowly growing more active and open about her emotions as she worked with other Tenno.

Emotionless most of the time, but opens up more  when talking to people she knows. A quiet, slow-speaking person who rarely raises her voice, commonly opting to focus on the facts instead of her own opinion, which she tends to suppress.  

Sarah.png

People to relate: Esdeath, from Akame Ga Kill; Kaga, from Kancolle, the part of where she is very emotionless but does care about people inside.

Charles (Limbo’s Operator)

Typical Gentleman, he is very fond of the old Earth’s British culture  and mimics the actions of a typical posh noble. He takes great pride in how he carries himself and interacts with others, making sure to be gentle and courteous at all times. Unlike Arthur, he is very perceptive and hence keeps in mind the opinions of others when he acts (rarely raises his voice). He is generous, kind and soft-spoken. He reads a lot and very is knowledgeable, and some suppose him to be the most intelligent member of the Tenno faction. With his ability to see through Time, he often studies the past and plans for the future.

He is sometimes sarcastic and has a sense of British humor.

Charles and Mia have been in a relationship since the Tenno faction was formed.

Charles.png

People to relate: Dr. Strange, Marvel; Eggsy, Kingsman.

Hrist (Valkyr’s Operator)

“There is the hard way and the easy way; With me, you only get the hard way.”

These are  words that Hrist lived by. She is a tomboy who rarely pays heed to the feelings of others and does as she pleases. Cats are her favorite animal and this is reflected in some of her more feline behavioral traits.  She was previously captured and tortured by the Corpus, and although rehabilitative services after her rescue had staved off most of the trauma, Hrist tended to go on mindless rampages in following battles due to the frequent resurfacing of disturbing memories.  As such, she preferred going on solo missions to prevent herself from harming her allies in her blind fits of madness.

Mesa is her best friend but the two often butt heads due to their conflicting personalities. Gets really worked up when fighting, seemingly becoming another person entirely.

Hrist.png

People to relate: Yumi, Code Lyoko; Mikasa, Attack on Titan.

Marcus (Oberon’s Operator)

Marcus was never a fan of new technologies, and always preferred older & more reliable designs (in his opinion). After the Tenno disbanded, he travelled  around the world and mainly camped in Earth’s Forest. Although he has a great deal of knowledge about the flora and fauna of the area, he rarely shows interest in them after many centuries of living in the wild. His main hobby consists of digging up relics of the ancient past and replicating them with help from Vauban; cooking with ingredient from the hunts and farms.

He rarely pays attention to maintaining his  appearance.

Although he was once the prince of a royal family, he never took it seriously and often acted like he couldn’t  be bothered to be one. He is helpful and respectful, but due to his lack of social awareness he often creates awkward scenarios for others during conversations.His speech is deep in tone, but not very clear.

Marcus.png

People to relate: Ben Cash, Captain Fantastic.

Mia (Mesa’s Operator)

Mia is a very wild and aggressive person, she was a warmonger at her early days in the Tenno faction. She never listens when she was on missions and costed her dearly in one of the missions, where she was blinded completely. This changed her completely. From the once active and aggressive person, she became more passive.

She used to be very optimistic, but now she is negative about things. Her thinking became more bounded to reality and less risky. She used Alcohol to ease her pain and to forget her mistake.

Her speeches consisted of more slang and short forms. Rude would be a nice term to describe her general speech tone. Her behavior is harsher than anyone on the team, which somewhat the act of a triad member/punk.

Mia.png

People to relate: Qrow, from RWBY

Side/Supporting Characters:

Kaleen (Orokin Inspector of the Zariman Incident)

Warframe Lore for Kaleen

Xm3ewUc_bSWqGbAEaYd0QBGk9X2lc__CuxFLaDeY7eZnPft_10jHUukh9W3aq9Ec_YXFpS-JtM2lFQa-xf-nFAucKGEoHdBABHGXPK43vfp3egDb7-1-xYg_xDXXVh91b9_xn7qZ

(Literally there is not enough lore on this character.)

Stalker

Background/What we know about Stalker

1m28HRjksnOG9DgEW7PzVAIK2AIh0mTWxY3US9DOuPn201azMqxVCwXwXEKO7_3b-LgDJdpS07V0zOixuDQIYDyLkVKgAqDUv_Xa9PHRrSgylu69xBuG_pDGW-t2v6Xt_6vR0mzp

Remark:

For Stalker, we have a semi different character image. Instead of that toneless person, we decide to add some personality.

We pictured him like a veteran, a retired spy agent, a bit old for the job he is in.

Instead of hunting every Tenno for his plain old revenge of the orokin empire, he is into proxy fights and gain profit from those conflicts. He wanted to tear the Tenno Faction from the inside by themselves instead of his own hands.

His speech pattern will be older( and maybe broken? ), around 26-40 ish male.

man.... this reminds me of a long time ago when me and a couple friends on discord where randomly spitballing warframe anime ideas... that was before operators were even a thing....

this seems interesting. who's gonna animate it? are you going to use computer generated animation or hand-drawn animation? also where is it going to be uploaded?

11 hours ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

this seems interesting. who's gonna animate it? are you going to use computer generated animation or hand-drawn animation? also where is it going to be uploaded?

Me and some other artist mentioned above are going to draw and animate the series, all going to be digital/hand-drawn conversion. not 3-D animation.

It is going to be uploaded on YouTube (Channel to-be-planned)

• 4 weeks later...