Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation 4

tastycakes5

Yeah, I would rather play on console because it is more enjoyable to me to sit on a couch and play a game with a controller.

Which is entirely possible on the PC as well.

Plug tower or laptop in TV/monitor with HDMI.

Connect Xbox 360 controller (or PS3 controller with DS3Tool)

Use Xpadder to control the mouse cursor when you need it, or, you can get a bluetooth mouse/keyboard to use from your couch.

Tada.

Edited by Xelorx

Why would you want to transfer anyway? P.c. is going to be far superior in terms of graphics and accuracy of controls.

I agree, what I'd like to see is the ability to play on either and your player data be shared between both PC and PS4 but that seems improbable

Thing i am most curious about is.....will this game launch as released on PS4 as soon as PS4 comes out or awhile later, i personally i am hoping for later. I am a PC gamer first and foremost i wouldn't switch over if someone payed me, so for me the news of this game coming out on PS4 is more about when does this game officially launch than anything else, and i have not seen any release dates from DE yet. While its possible they might allow people to transfer from PC to PS4 with progress intanct i would say its very unlikely if its happened in the past i am not aware of it.

Thing i am most curious about is.....will this game launch as released on PS4 as soon as PS4 comes out or awhile later, i personally i am hoping for later. I am a PC gamer first and foremost i wouldn't switch over if someone payed me, so for me the news of this game coming out on PS4 is more about when does this game officially launch than anything else, and i have not seen any release dates from DE yet. While its possible they might allow people to transfer from PC to PS4 with progress intanct i would say its very unlikely if its happened in the past i am not aware of it.

i believe that warframe will be available at launch. and ive read that planetside 2, another f2p game being ported to ps4 will have the ability to transfer characters from pc to ps4 vice versa. i was hopeing there would be the same deal here. even if it was a one time transfer. i would even pay for it.

There was already talk about the transfers and iirc DE had stated Plat may not transfer and accounts may be bound separate. This is all on Sony to decide, even for cross platform play Sony could pull the usual exclusion like it has for PS3 games. Only games that are cross platform and have transferring Data are published by Sony themselves.

P.S. PS4 version is only so Sony can grab some cash and market their system for low-end PC owners