Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invite System Improvement

NitroMidgets

This morning I was trying to level up my Nova (I put off using the Nova until recently) when I was between missions I got an invite. I joined the mission and assumed we would be in the mission lobby but they had already started the mission.

Is there some way to know if they are already in mission and what one it is prior to accepting? I was playing in a mission that was beyond my frames capacity. I spent most of the mission shooting from cover and running for cover.

Maybe giving us a little more info besides showing the invite only. Like what level it is for? That alone would have given me a clue to change frames first.

I agree with ya.  Another bugger is that sometimes when i'm inviting my brothers that it shows them in menu when they're really in game. 

Back on topic.  Maybe having a dropdown or something to the side of a players name could show mission progress time/mission type and level/and group size?

it could also give you a timer after you receive and accept a mission invite to repick your frame and weapons. so you aren't automatically thrown in.

Good suggestions.

Solstic has invited you to a game

Void (Lv48-100)

Tower III Exterminate

3/4 - In-progress (0:48)

Sedna, Kappa (Lv20-22)

Grineer Mobile Defense

2/4 - In-progress (3:17)

If can no longer join with the invitation up:

Sedna, Kappa (Lv20-22)

Grineer Mobile Defense

3/4 - Objective Completed (15:02)

that looks good, shouldn't be hard to tell you depending on how much influence de's main server over the host information. obviously at the end it returns data to update your account and whatnot, i wonder how much ingame information it receives.

Other than that the way you wrote it up wouldn't be hard to implement onto the current invite since its mainly just text from a data array. 

This is some solid feedback that hopefully will get seen

Good suggestions.

Void (Lv48-100)

Tower III Exterminate

3/4 - In-progress (0:48)

Sedna, Kappa (Lv20-22)

Grineer Mobile Defense

2/4 - In-progress (3:17)

If can no longer join with the invitation up:

Sedna, Kappa (Lv20-22)

Grineer Mobile Defense

3/4 - Objective Completed (15:02)

That is a great way of displaying the information. That would clear up the situation that I had.