Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth infection notice on Warframe

Yes but on some frames it's hard to see the cyst like on original saryn plus ordis says operator no when you remove the cyst in chair hinting to me that the cyst may have future other uses for the cyst so I kinda don't want to get rid of it plus you won't know if you are infected without checking all frames in your arsenal

Edited by (PS4)blood_phonieix-V
Missed words

23 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

Is there really a need for that? Once you cure it at the chair that warframe will never be affected by it again anyway.

Err... I have to RE-cure literally every warframe on both my accounts, pretty much twice a month. Have done for literally months since I came back to game.
Irritating to be sure, since all my frames and energy are always black to be as minimally distracting as possible, and the flaming pink cyst is horrifically distracting, but afaik just a fact of WF life. 😔

39 minutes ago, -BM-Inservio said:

Err... I have to RE-cure literally every warframe on both my accounts, pretty much twice a month. Have done for literally months since I came back to game.
Irritating to be sure, since all my frames and energy are always black to be as minimally distracting as possible, and the flaming pink cyst is horrifically distracting, but afaik just a fact of WF life. 😔

Have you bred a Helminth Charger yet? You shouldn't get your frames reinfected after curing them, but maybe it's a thing if you don't own a charger? Or maybe it needed the initial Nidus interaction, anyway, I've cured all of my frames and it never came back so I don't know what to say.

Just now, TheRealShade said:

Have you bred a Helminth Charger yet? You shouldn't get your frames reinfected after curing them, but maybe it's a thing if you don't own a charger? Or maybe it needed the initial Nidus interaction, anyway, I've cured all of my frames and it never came back so I don't know what to say.

Both accounts have Nidus and the Helminth, yes. One even has a Santa hat to highlight the discrepancy between the model's head and what the accessories actually clip to.

1 minute ago, -BM-Inservio said:

Both accounts have Nidus and the Helminth, yes. One even has a Santa hat to highlight the discrepancy between the model's head and what the accessories actually clip to.

Then you might wanna write a bug report or something, but before that make sure that you really do get your warframes reinfected, pick a warframe with a cyst, clear it and then try and see if it really does get the infection again.

3 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

Then you might wanna write a bug report or something, but before that make sure that you really do get your warframes reinfected, pick a warframe with a cyst, clear it and then try and see if it really does get the infection again.

Rgr, wilco.