Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Maps Are Very Bad

Drivol

The maps are very bad always for cling on the wall for arrive to other side, especcially with 10 mobs that attacck you, please put a simple stairs...

There is always too much lag, drop rate is too much low only for make a other warframe... pls change the % for drop system sarym and helm.

Edited by Drivol

The maps are very bad always for cling on the wall for arrive to other side, especcially with 10 mobs that attacck you, please put a simple stairs...

There is always too much lag, drop rate is too much low only for make a other warframe... pls change the % for drop system sarym and helm.

I realize that english is probably not your strongest language, and perhaps this was run through google translate, but this is almost unintelligable.

I think you're talking about climbing up a ledge and are asking for more stairs.  Stairs are like 90% or more of the game.  I'd say you only use the climb feature at most, 10% of the transitions.

The lag is really not an issue DE can take care of without a LOT (I mean a LOOOOOOOOOT) of money.  They just don't have that backing right now.

Drop rates are fine.

stairs is more simple for run from the enemy, why I must push more button only for reach the object? Stairs is too much diffucult to make in a map? You have copyed 60% of mass effect , why at this point don't copy a simple stairs?

Edited by Drivol

stairs is more simple for run from the enemy, why I must push more button only for reach the object? Stairs is too much diffucult to make in a map? You have copyed 60% of mass effect , why at this point don't copy a simple stairs?

and it goes on ladies and gents. 

He means wall-running. *Cling to wall* refers to wall running to *get to other side*.

It is difficult to do so when he is surrounded by mobs, so he is wondering if more stairs can be added to ease navigation of the map.

Dont worry, "you will get a hook to shoot other side so you can go other side."

Edited by X3Evanescence

You cant satisfy everyone, its ideas like this that water down the game. Keeps it from becoming something more, imo.

I suppose unavoidable core content should always be baby soft in order to reel in a bigger audience. At some point everyone should be able to wall run and problem solve with this tool.

Better tutorials? is prob only answer i would accept.

There is no point in the maps where you have to use a wall run to proceed to the objective. There are some secrets and shortcuts that use wall runs, though.

So your complaint is not valid simply because what you're asking for is already there. If you didn't see stairs or a ramp, or another thing (e.g. zip line), I suggest you look harder. I'll repeat myself because your english is poor. What you are asking for is already in the game. You've won!

Edited by gell

I simply can't think of any instance that players must, MUST, use parkour because there is no alternative path. There are always more than one ways to pass certain places in the game. Actually, stairs are pretty much conveniently placed all over the place for player to use.

I suggest you to look harder. Or try to learn parkour.

How exactly has Warframe copied Mass Effect? The only things it has in common are genre (Sci-fi third-person shooter) and the very occasional design similarities (I guess you could also say that it has the shooting mixed with abilities thing, but that's also done totally differently from ME)