The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game freezes after about 5 minutes of play

SimplyAName

After about 5 minutes of doing anything, no matter if I just stood still for 5 mins, entered a mission etc game freeze, goes black for a second and then just shows the game froze but audio is still working and seems like I can still move around, shoot and interact with stuff just not actually see any of it, just a frozen image of where it froze.

I've got the same issue. Only when I'm hosting, though, and only in Orb Vallis. The only software I have that have been an issue in other games is EVGA Precision X, but Warfame crashes even when I've exit the software.
My specs: Speccy

I did see in Hotfix 24.0.2 that an issue with a crash that could occur on some high-end systems with lots of GPU memory was fixed, but not in my case. Coud it be the RAM? I've run windows diagnostics without detecting any issues. My game is installed on a SSD, so loading times shouldn't be an issue...

EDIT: Seems reducing particles and particle quality solves the crashes. Hoping for more optimization in the future in this glorious game!
EDIT2: Crashed after 30 mins but only after I used my K-drive....

Edited by Stilongs