Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief!

Maou

I was thinking

how interesting it would be for both the corpus and grineer be able to pickup an unguarded data mass and run away with it. 

like an osprey would swoop down and steal the helpless DM like an eagle catching its pray.

or how those annoying scorpions would harpoon the DM and run away with it.

I mean they're trying to stop you, rather than amassing themselves for mass suicide againts the tennos. stealing the datamass from us seems more legit.

What do they do with them? Keep running? If they disappear that is pretty bad game design as we would have to forfeit and lose out on any mods or resources we find...

well you can track them throughout the map with the "!" sign. and no They shouldnt disappear with it like the arid fear lvl3 engineers.

well they could run away into a specialized room that spawns a near-unlimited number of enemies (300 to be exact) and if they reach that room they reinsert the datamass in a console there and you need to clean the room to unlock the console and hack it and run away...

I think failing the mission might be easier to implement. :v

i like the idea, and would not mind if a grineer dude ran up, insulted my mother and stole the module... would be kinda fun.

only thing i worry about is bugs.

those mission types are buggy as is, toss in a new element like that and soon we would have modules stuck in walls, behind red doors, through floors, in dark space or stuck floating in the air for some reason.

i like the idea, and would not mind if a grineer dude ran up, insulted my mother and stole the module... would be kinda fun.

only thing i worry about is bugs.

those mission types are buggy as is, toss in a new element like that and soon we would have modules stuck in walls, behind red doors, through floors, in dark space or stuck floating in the air for some reason.

well we get this on the release date? :D