Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Needs Tiered Rewards

NIL0S

As per title, up to now it was enough to end the oxygen supply to get the reward, survivals are great for farming resources, at the same time the final reward, monetary or otherwise, should change depending on how long you actually survive, maybe 5m - 15m - 30m - 1h increments?

As per title, up to now it was enough to end the oxygen supply to get the reward, survivals are great for farming resources, at the same time the final reward, monetary or otherwise, should change depending on how long you actually survive, maybe 5m - 15m - 30m - 1h increments?

Depends, will survival return in the future?

Edited by EganMC

hmmm, I'm kinda meh on this one. It feel like defense but you can solo a good bit of it.

I think it stands on its own as a mode, you really only have to defend yourself, you can move as you please and use terrain tactically, BUT you need to engage the enemy otherwise you will run out of oxygen.

I think it stands on its own as a mode, you really only have to defend yourself, you can move as you please and use terrain tactically, BUT you need to engage the enemy otherwise you will run out of oxygen.

Considering you can just have a deathcube with max elemental and damage mods do all the work you can just go around and have it kill it. I'm iffy on this considering the whole way damage is getting reworked since everything will scale differently.

Considering you can just have a deathcube with max elemental and damage mods do all the work you can just go around and have it kill it. I'm iffy on this considering the whole way damage is getting reworked since everything will scale differently.

Turret mode activated :P Only works with infested though, the other factions still blast you at range.

Turret mode activated :P Only works with infested though, the other factions still blast you at range.

Unless you're standing in that 1 spot. I pretty much solo the alert for the catalyst with just my Deathcube. Keywords move and duck.

Edited by Gravefire

Yeah, the problem with that catalyst mission, i soloed it too, got to 15 minutes, and got bored, so i let the O2 run out.

And that's just the issue, could've quit at 20 seconds, wouldn't have mattered, you'd still get the reward.

Yeah, the problem with that catalyst mission, i soloed it too, got to 15 minutes, and got bored, so i let the O2 run out.

And that's just the issue, could've quit at 20 seconds, wouldn't have mattered, you'd still get the reward.

Well thank you for making my point. Its too easy and shouldn't be a tier reward for this just yet. Still some bug and fixes first before we get to tier rewards for surviving after a long time.

I still think that they should just drop the oxygen concept entirely and just make each wave harder.

To be honest, with having Mobile Defense and Defense I see little point in having all three game modes. I don't know why they don't just merge the three into one game type.

Like have a team defending two life support consoles for as long as possible and when it's destroyed then the oxygen timer starts running down. The Tenno then have to reach extraction before life support is gone entirely and starts draining their health and shields.

Edited by Lifeshield