The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse Sensetivity bug after Operator or others

WinstonPlaneGuy

Hello Devteam,

I've had this bug for a while now but that was only when using Discord overlay or alt-tabbing and that my mouse sensitivity only in Warframe would go slow enough that I'd have to swipe right 5x to actually go 360.

Now this bug has returned but with higher sensitivity. After going Operator and back, going in K-Drive jumping off, Using the Archwing Launcher and stopping, Alt-Tabbing. It makes my mouse go really high for a short amount of time until I either wait it out and the code is like: "ohS#&$ I messedup" or do the same thing again like 3 times so it resets.

Please fix this as I do not enjoy jumping of my K-Drive and wanting to aim but doing a 180 instead, completely missing my target.

Love, Dragon ❤️

Having the same issue, it seems i go to 10000 dpi after using the operator... it's really annoying

EDIT: Since this problem is apparently happening for like a year now and DE doesn't even recognizes it, i myself found a possible solution.

Use the same in-game sens for both archwing and normal mode. After i used the same on both the problem seems to have stopped.

Edited by Ahranha