Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash System Drop

Neuromante

Ok I have waited some time before posting this because drop rates are random and I am very unlucky and whatever, but I feel like its time to point this out.

I can solo tyl regor mission in 2:30-3:30 minutes, this makes more then a few times per hours. I think I've hit the two hundred kills of regor, and I've collected an undefined number of helmets and chassis, but I have still not been able to find a system bp.

Is this a desired behavior? Is the drop rate somehow related to the rank of the player, of the warframe or of the equip? I've heard some other people is having this issue so I'm not the only one asking "will it ever drop it", and I dont think this is an affordable rate to drop warframe blueprints.

I understand they are part of the economy of the shop, but I'm sincerly losing the pleasure of playing this awesome game when it all comes down to rush to the boss->kill->abort mission all day.

cheers

Edited by Neuromante

It's said that Systems are the rarest of the 3 Blueprints. I helped a buddy farm Nyx Blueprints today and we needed about 35 runs for it to drop. 200 hundred runs is quite a bit of bad luck but yes.. that's the way it works. Let's say systems have a drop chance of 10% ... that does not mean it will statistically drop every 10th time... it just says what it says.. every kill you have a 10% chance that it will drop. It can drop the 2nd time you kill the boss or the 252nd time. 10% are 10%. RNG.

Just keep farming and you will get the systems eventually.

this is not completely correct, as you can calculate the probability ot dropping it at least once in 200 tests as 1-Pn, where Pn is the probability of not dropping it not even once, which is P^N (P is the non-drop chance, lets say (1-0.01) which is an 1% drop chance, N number of test, which is 200 in this case). This make the probability of dropping it at least once in 200 times as 86%, which is not exactly a 1%. Anyway, I've dropped other warframes too, is the ash one that is giving me problems.

Edited by Neuromante