The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Venari mods should assist with target/order prioritization.

Aeshura

It would be much easier to raise the skill ceiling without resorting to stat increases

Mod priority dependant on mod placement (new player friendly):

Assist in Warframe knowledge growth providing a clear pathway to "Mastery" by assisting them in understanding stats through modding

Gives players greater control over UI action without having to remake expensive code

Mods would directly affect UI action (Easier to implement) 

Players could suggest mods giving a general idea of community concerns

Possible encounters

it maybe be possible to reposition Venari using the summon command if she gets stuck in terrain or find herself idle. 

bug feedback is crucial for determining which bugs need squishing and which can be fixed with a new mod, providing fresh content. (via hotfixes maybe?)

Sorry I forgot to put in some case scenarios:

I'm in a survival mission either I

a. Out lvl them 

b. am with a group that slices and dices

I may want my Venari to prioritize treasure hunting over attacking. (this should be overridden by Attack>"hotkey"

• I'm operating a Lenz primary and want to free up two warframe slots. I have my kubrow prioritize gathering ammo (adjustment to action frequency may be needed (Though you could put a negative on the other side. I mean the excalibur get special mods why not the venari, or other "companions" (who are capable of being modded) If it goes "negative" it would still cost endo and it could vary the "Frequency mod" (which could be tuned. an adverly lower value has n chance of actually prioritizing. Then it sounds like training!)))

• I'm on a stealth mission and I want my kubrow to prioritize the "Finisher" over any possible attack (can be activated: After first stealth kill. (Kbro) will prioritize (Asphyxiate))