Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choose Gear By Assined Key & Auto Use Gear No Ammo

WarHeroman

Not sure if this is a pet hate but when you run out of ammo during a crucial time in game you currently have to press and hold shift then locate your mouse pointer in game and hover over the desired gear you want then click on it and hope you clicked the right one.

Problems with this are when you are in the heat of battle it is clumsy and time consuming also I find when there are a lot of effects powers being used on screen I find it hard to locate my mouse pointer to actually click on the right gear e.g.. when using snow globe with frost the screen is a haze of white and it just so happens your mouse pointer cursor is also white and I find it hard to see them at same time and often stumble around for a while using up precious time while being attacked.

SOLUTION:1

Can the Devs see it in there infinite wisdom to lets us be able to assign a key like F1 -F8 For e.g. or any other keys I choose as a quick use key eliminating all the above and make it so much faster and avoid being frustrated when there is a lot of lag around and you mouse is slower than usual noticed this a lot during the weekend events. Seeing the slots for gear are always the same and you normally put the ammo gear in the same place most of time.

SOLUTION:2 Have it so when u run out of ammo somehow the system automatically sees if there is ammo In the numbered gear box to the corresponding weapon and refill you gun for you.

Problems Solved Cheers

I agree with my own solution of option1 as to option 2 well I like options and choices instead of nothing if anyone else can give more options ideas then feel free to do so someone else suggested to me that I use a 3rd party software to create and make macros or buy a better mouse and keyboard which allows macros as to buying new hardware to do something that pretty much all other games I play is a industry standard in game seems to me to go around the hard way when the developers could easily allow us to assign gears slots to a keys with out to much trouble and it is my firm belief that this is one of those things that has to be done before they move out of beta.

I agree with my own solution of option1 as to option 2 well I like options and choices instead of nothing if anyone else can give more options ideas then feel free to do so someone else suggested to me that I use a 3rd party software to create and make macros or buy a better mouse and keyboard which allows macros as to buying new hardware to do something that pretty much all other games I play is a industry standard in game seems to me to go around the hard way when the developers could easily allow us to assign gears slots to a keys with out to much trouble and it is my firm belief that this is one of those things that has to be done before they move out of beta.

I'm of the belief that you shouldn't need to buy better hardware to make a game work the way you want. Just make it so you can keybind gear and boom solves all your problems right then and there. Again the second idea really wouldn't work so well.