Intel Core2 Duo Cpu Yeah

6 Gig Ram

120 Gig SSD Drive

Plus External drives

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Gtx 650 Ti 1920 x1080 60Htz

Turned off Direct X 11

50 other games installed no problems

When I play solo its ok Mainly when players join after a few minutes I get the freeze all problems started after last update.

I am not screwing around with my computer settings anymore Drivers etc already had to roll back once today I prefer to keep all my other games and pc working got other things that are more important will have to wait until they come up with a fix for multiplayer issues will just play solo for time being and not corrupt my pc from crashes.

Edited by WarHeroman

@WarHeroman look man, that's what we deduced on the other thread, that dual-core cpu users only get this game freeze problem when hosting 3 or 4 member squad. I myself am using a dual core cpu. I have not tweaked anything on my pc, I mainly got on the game, had the problem, read a few post here on forum and tested some of it, come to some conclusion and read again and found out the possible real cause of the game freeze.

I have not had any game freeze since i found out that hosting will cause my game to freeze.

So yea, no problem with playing solo and up to a full member squad, I have been enjoying myself this past few hours not worrying about my game freezing, though i have to suffer some laggy host, but it's better than having the game freeze. Don't play solo like you don't have friends, just have them host for you. =)

@Imcparaiso since we have a general idea of why the game freezes, may I know how many core cpu are you using? 

It's not really a hardware issue, maybe someone messed up some code or something, Most likely it is within the patch. And it messing up how we run warframe, thus it freezes on us when we host

This is an idea, not a fact. If it was a hardware issue, we wouldn't be able to run the game at all or have problems running it. 

It's not really a hardware issue, maybe someone messed up some code or something, Most likely it is within the patch. And it messing up how we run warframe, thus it freezes on us when we host

This is an idea, not a fact. If it was a hardware issue, we wouldn't be able to run the game at all or have problems running it. 

Its a pretty consistent issue and revolves around the same area and agree from what knowledge I have about games and hardware and game development can easy be something that got through quality control systems if they ended have one in effect things to slip through but rushing some thing through and not doing enough balance check a problem always seems to manifest itself and rear its angry head to remind you lol once we poke and prod a bit out courses hehe

Any updates on that? Also I have created another overview post in the topic linked above, with a possible workaround, but read my post first.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102901-98-983-game-is-crashing-when-hosting/page-3

For ease of reference.

You can keep on posting here, no problem, I will read through it and quote you on the other thread if you come up with something new. This just makes our troubleshooting as a community less efficient, because we are using two places instead of one. Similar to the Technology race back in the Cold War. Had both parties worked together, scientific progress would have been much faster.

Edited by Primordialis

Moved topic to here merge info and check status on this page instead of mine in  future I wont make a post about these topic as anyone else who has similar problem wants all info merged to one place and be monitored by someone else who has more interest and focus I found there is enough people posting on here not to warrant multiple posts and people hijacking or competing for same few in multiple place apparently confuses the moderator and developer and end up being politicians and never get the job done lol

So these were my first attempts to get evolved and as seeing haven't been in forums for a while I might as go with the flow instead of using forums the way I used then years ago besides its too much hard work for me as it is I am a very sick man and my time is limited to when and how I play because broken neck injury and sometime I cant type or play at all sometimes and all I wanted to do was make a post of my own stuff sort of reach out and let players now there not lone in thee problem. Chow

So look out for any updates here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102901-98-983-game-is-crashing-when-hosting/.

And not sure how to close this post as I wont be responding to it anymore. CLOSE TOPIC