Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Energy Vamp Idea

shadowkinz

So actually after playing my trinity, i've come to like the changes.  You have to rotate vamp, link, and blessing more than before, so it actually adds more of a fluid gameplay. she really feels less clunky now.

A suggestion however would be directed at the new energy vampire:  I really like it, but i would suggest that killing the enemy vamped explodes the energy that hasn't ticked yet.  That or refund something, b/c i can see the enemy just dying over and over to nukers like saryn, nova, ember, etc...

give it some thought! thanks!

-shadowkinz

oh yeah and changing the tooltip would be nice =P

Edited by shadowkinz

Or... USE THE SKILL WISELY.

Seriously, some skills need to have drawbacks. Giving you energy whether or not the unit lives/ dies is stupid.

It may take next to no skill to place it on a tougher enemy rather then a grunt, but that little amount of skill can change the gameplay tremendously.

How dare you sir.

Take it this way.

If you are sitting here, spamming it on normal Grineer Lancers, and a Nova kills them, maybe you should revise your target?

Now if you see a Heavy across the hall, and go make an Energy Vampire out of him, best bet you'll get a couple ticks off *and stun him?* before he dies.

It's all about placement of skills, and using one of the most useless or useful frames as my main frame *Loki*, I can tell you a well placed underused ability such as Switch Teleport, or Energy Vampire, can be very effective. But using it willy nilly on things about to die in 1-2 seconds are absurbly waistful.

There should be a drawback for casting on an enemy about to die, and that drawback should be that you waist energy. Otherwise Energy Vampire is "Instant Energy Refill Guardless Of What Happens"

Or... USE THE SKILL WISELY.

Seriously, some skills need to have drawbacks. Giving you energy whether or not the unit lives/ dies is stupid.

It may take next to no skill to place it on a tougher enemy rather then a grunt, but that little amount of skill can change the gameplay tremendously.

relax =/ it was just a suggestion.  I always target the meatier targets, but even my EMBER can kill heavies in T3 with just a few ticks of her WOF.  It was just an idea, up for debate, like if it would be too powerful.

I just see the skill becoming TOO SITUATIONAL, even taking into account your "constructive criticism," since the game has taken a hard lean towards ulti smashing. jeez think before u rage post lol

edited b/c i posted inside your quote like a pro

Edited by shadowkinz