Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Wish List.

Akuarius

Hello everyone! This is the first time I post on this forums and I want to post here my Warframe Wish list. Of course you can share with us your Personal Warframe Wish list so we can share our opinions and create new ideas for this amazing game.

Wish one: Vehicles; Yes... I want Vehicles on this game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who think about it, not only for us (players) also, the factions need some types of transportation. The posibility to use enemy vehicles or Orokin vehicles is amazing.

Wish two: Mass PVP; Imagine PvP death match, team death match, Capture the flag, Territory Control for example... Many Game options can be added for example: ON or OFF MODs, ON or OFF Vehicles, All weapons available on the floor of the map or not, just to mention some ideas. 

Wish three: Please, Fix the solar system map.

For now, this is my Warframe Wish list, Waiting for your comments :)

Hello everyone! This is the first time I post on this forums and I want to post here my Warframe Wish list. Of course you can share with us your Personal Warframe Wish list so we can share our opinions and create new ideas for this amazing game.

Wish one: Vehicles; Yes... I want Vehicles on this game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who think about it, not only for us (players) also, the factions need some types of transportation. The posibility to use enemy vehicles or Orokin vehicles is amazing.

Wish two: Mass PVP; Imagine PvP death match, team death match, Capture the flag, Territory Control for example... Many Game options can be added for example: ON or OFF MODs, ON or OFF Vehicles, All weapons available on the floor of the map or not, just to mention some ideas. 

Wish three: Please, Fix the solar system map.

For now, this is my Warframe Wish list, Waiting for your comments :)

1) Vehicles require bigger maps on land and undermines our parkour (unless we start talking about vehicle bosses or Tenno invading the vehicles from the ouside besides through the vents). 

2) Not gonna happen in a long while. Warframe developers have stated that PvP will not be their focus.

Like Vice said, the devs have talked about adding vehicles and THEY stated that the maps aren't generally large enough for it. Nor do large vehicles fit the style of Warframe. They discussed the possibility of "ninja bikes" but nothing more. In the last livestream Minki talked about a war beast called the kugro that he has been wanting to make for years, and he is finally going to. He mentioned that he would like players to be able to tame/ride them, but no guarantees.

Also, no large scale PvP. Closest thing in the foreseeable future is 2v2

1) Not possible at the moment...ninja's don't drive vehicles. We run, wall-run and such. But the devs did mention that we'll get some sort of transport mech one day (not massive ones like jets, cars and such...just small ones).

2) Nope, devs do not want such a thing to happen. This is a PvE game (main emphasis), and they do not want to have it become a mainstream PvP game.

3) Whats wrong with the solar system map? I actually quite like it haha.

Btw, please search these ideas up in forum as idea 1 and 2 has been mentioned, talked, debated and such by tonnes of people. We're getting too much threads from people posting the same thing and that not a lot of these people using the search tool to find them.

Edited by asurako989

1) Not possible at the moment...ninja's don't drive vehicles. We run, wall-run and such. But the devs did mention that we'll get some sort of transport mech one day (not massive ones like jets, cars and such...just small ones).

2) Nope, devs do not want such a thing to happen. This is a PvE game (main emphasis), and they do not want to have it become a mainstream PvP game.

3) Whats wrong with the solar system map? I actually quite like it haha.

Btw, please search these ideas up in forum as idea 1 and 2 has been mentioned, talked, debated and such by tonnes of people. We're getting too much threads from people posting the same thing and that not a lot of these people using the search tool to find them.

1) About vehicles, Im not talking about tanks and things like that. Small vehicles available only for open-air maps should be nice.

2)The game gets repetitive and  by the time you hit rank 2 (or less) you can memorize all the maps. I already got the warframe I wanted and Im crafting my the end gae weapons I was looking for so... To be honest I there is no much left to do.

3) The solar system is bad designed and is so wrong check this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/74575-ceres-is-in-the-wrong-place/