Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mod Fusion Interface Has Become Useless

Bennick

I decided I was going to fuse up my sundering strike mod on my glaive, just as I have done with many mods before, by clicking into the mod library through the glaive modding interface. Problem is, every single mod that is equipped on anything is showing up at the same time now, so I'm seeing not just the sundering strike on the glaive, but the extra six I have equipped on almost all of my other melee weapons. This is true across all mods, all weapon classes. I can't tell which sundering strike is the one I want to fuse, and so I don't know what to do besides painstakingly removing it, finding it again, fusing it, finding it again, and reequipping it. I really hope this is a bug....

I decided I was going to fuse up my sundering strike mod on my glaive, just as I have done with many mods before, by clicking into the mod library through the glaive modding interface. Problem is, every single mod that is equipped on anything is showing up at the same time now, so I'm seeing not just the sundering strike on the glaive, but the extra six I have equipped on almost all of my other melee weapons. This is true across all mods, all weapon classes. I can't tell which sundering strike is the one I want to fuse, and so I don't know what to do besides painstakingly removing it, finding it again, fusing it, finding it again, and reequipping it. I really hope this is a bug....

Well, you equipped your Sundering Strike to multiple weapons, right? Okay, to clarify, there are two types of duplication in Warframe at the moment:

Assumptions -  N = name of the mod, y = number of mods/weapons

Copy v. 1.0 (N mod -> attaching to multiple weapons -> must equip yN mods for y weapons, 1 N mod per weapon and y are whole numbers)

Copy v. 2.0 (N mod -> attaching to multiple weapons -> must equip one N mod for y weapons, 1 N mod per weapon)

Essentially, your Sundering Strike falls into the second version, so fusing/ranking up the mod will affect all weapons involved.

...what the hell are you talking about? So you're saying that a mod I have on one weapon can be equipped for all, simultaneously? You guys don't need to be all pissed at me. I wasn't aware of this feature... looked far more like a bug to me.

Besides, if you read the link that dorkzillaa posted, where this feature is labeled, it says they'll change it back most likely anyway. 

That is incorrect. We'll shall still have the new mod arrangement:

2:53 PM addition:

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

There is installed tab on mods ui when u go in mods option in weapon section..

Just go there look on installed and now u can fuse it with easy..

(On hotfix 9.8 its bugged, fixed on 9.8.3)