The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Blinding Light

Kantyk

Before going into the bug (I think it is one), I have to say that even if I like the fact that the game is flashy and cool, and we can enjoy having pretty thing for our Warframe / Tenno, the light effect in this game are one of the worst I've seen.

I have light sensivity issue, and I need to remove almost every effect in the Display options, not because my computer can't handle it, but because my eyes can't handle it. The second I, or another player use an ability is like being flashed by a camera. But so far, by removing everything, I have been able to play short session without big issue.

That was before Fortuna. Now there is absolutely nothing that I can do, I have tried everything, from the ingame option, to my computer screen option. It's always the same : too mush brightness, and the outside is unplayable, too low, and it's even worse : the inside of cave are completely dark, and the flashlight just blind me (I have to close my eyes for a second, every time it comes into a white surface), for the base it's the same, except it's not the flashlight, but the ennemy that blind me : abilities, summoning (Teleportation is a great idea, but you really had to turn my screen into Vega everytime ?), everything they do is just Excalibur's 2 to me (and seriously, why are those base so dark in the first place ? They should be the same has the Corpus ship).

Over than that (and the cave fishing), I really enjoy Fortuna, way more than PoE, which only makes it worse, because I can't enjoy it has much has I would.

Now to the point :

Because it wasn't enough, I noticed what seems to be a bug :

When I enter a Cave, the moment I go outside, the light have changed. It's like a dense fog of light.

I have taken some screen shot of different place, to show you the difference.

https://imgur.com/a/ypw1YHb