The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Destroy A Room?!

nekrojiji

Question

I read all the forum .... it is full of conditions to be met for a room to be destroyed.

Nobody sais how exactly do you destroy a room.

I made a mistake and built research lab first and now I have to build a reactor. If I build a reactor on the other door I will be stuck with no posibility of expantion.

Please tell me how exactly do I destroy my research lab.

8 answers to this question

The option to delete is in the window that appears after you activate the control panel.

Do you have the entitlement/role as a "architect" in your dojo/clan? If you don't, then you cant build/delete rooms. If you do have that entitlement and the option to delete doesn't show, then you probably gotta send a support ticket to the DE support team, but you wont get any reply till sometime later next week as they don't really work in the weekends. 

You can only delete a room in the opposite order you built them. For example you can't destroy an Oracle before you destroy the rest of your labs. You can't destroy a hallway before you destroy what's at the end of those hallways. Stuff like that.

You can't destroy a room that is considered necessary. For instance if you have a cross connector from a hall, and after the cross connector, a lab/oracle, you can't destroy the cross connector before destroying the room on the other side. The destroy option is at the bottom. See the picture.

1sizsuW.jpg