The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gameplay Twitch.

-Narauko-

I ran xini fine...

Just did a void and entire way through every 1/2 second the graphics would twitch is only i could describe it like it visibly misses a few frames couple this with white flashs every 10-15seconds and the Void just became a literal headache to play.

Sounds kinda like what I was running into, my frame would as you said, pretty much twitch in a frame by frame like way while everything else moved around just fine, I could fire my wep at it's normal rate etc, but after a min or so of that the game would immediatly crash. Ah, and since the update my game also crashes either before entering any game(during load) or when I enter and run across a large mob or anything like that. I know it's not my computer at all as I was running everything perfectly fine a few hours before 9.8 and I'm probably not gonna be seeing a fix for this for a while... *sigh*

This is known as stutter in the gaming world. I've been noticing it as well since 9.8, it's really a pain, throws off my aim constantly. My brother also has this issue. He's using an AMD A10 5800K, and I'm using a single Radeon HD 7850 paired with an Intel i5 3570K. This alone gives me the feeling that it has something to do with the game's interaction with AMD's drivers, which have been notorious in the past for having issues with stutter.

To get more attention, you might want to rename the thread title to something like "Gameplay Stutter" or "Stuttering Framerate". I really want DE to address this soon, especially since they mentioned in the last livestream that their work with PS4 means big performance improvements are coming to everyone.

Yeah I just got my PC back today after having my VGA cooler replaced.
Got update 10 and I too have a stutter, like ever couple of second a frame is missing and it's not exactly lag, the game just isn't smooth.

I don't think the cooler is messing with the framerate, seeing how you guys have this problem I reckon it's the update.

Before update/PC fix, everything was smooth, now I have a stutter everywhere :(