Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mini Game

LegofanPC

so,imagine you are at the airport,and suddenly,you get an alert notification on your phone saying''vauban helmet alert''

but becouse you're at the airport,you cant play Warframe.

this is my idea,make an app for android and apple where you can do mini games to get your reward from alerts.they could be some sort of tower defense,or defend a base minigame.this way you could get your vauban helmet on your account without  carrying your laptop everywhere.

...so rather than going for that Corpus Mobile Defense on Pluto for 30+ minutes, I could just play the cipher hacking mini-game on my phone while I sit on the toilet for about 10 minutes?

I don't think that would work too well... For 1, people would not play the game during alerts but fiddle with their phones and 2, it would not be fair on the players who prefer playing the game for their rewards.

But if you want to play the hacking mini-game so bad, I suggest you download Warframe Utility for Android phones. It has a Hacking mini-game to keep you entertained. You won't get the reward but it helps you pass the time.