Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris's Projectile Glitching Through Some Parts Of Map...

IIJetfireII

i was using ogris in defense missions in ships and i was firing some shots on near sides of mobs for avoiding direct impact damage on me..i noticed suddenly my shots weren't hitting or more like it was missing by glitching certain parts of maps like passing through door despite being close...anyone else noticed same glitch in any other parts of maps or other mission types?

Same thing happened to me tonight, but like Tineidae, I assumed it was because of Shred.

Doors, railing and stairs it would pretty much always pass right through. And keep going, not stopping at 1.2 meters.

Sometimes it would hit mobs, I would see damage numbers, and it would keep right on going, once again, further than 1.2 meters.

i see...i ll try without shred mod and replace with other mods then.

Same thing happened to me tonight, but like Tineidae, I assumed it was because of Shred.

Doors, railing and stairs it would pretty much always pass right through. And keep going, not stopping at 1.2 meters.

Sometimes it would hit mobs, I would see damage numbers, and it would keep right on going, once again, further than 1.2 meters.

I had same problem several times during survival weekend. But i thought it was because of 'Shred' mod. Right now i'm not sure.

it seems shred mod was the cause for this pretty much...i added mods like fast reload and speed trigger max mod on ogris for good balance and it seems working well with other max mods mixed in.thanks for information guys i was wondering whether putting max shred would do pierce well but i think i can adjust with the current mods i equipped as long it doesn't glitch through maps.