The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nidus second ability issues

infadelias

so recently my nidus started having issues with his 2nd ability the spaghetti ball. when cast when i am not the host of the game it will fling the enemies to various parts of the map during its duration and then spit them out of the ground at the end of its duration where the ball was located. this is a new issue as it didn't happen until 11-16-18 i have been using nidus alot in the last several days with no change to my personal network that might be causing this. I should mention that when i am the host or in a solo lobby it doesn't have this effect it works as intended. i have attempted to reset my own network verify files and such already not sure if there is anything else i could to to attempt a fix, or if my warframe is now just useless in a way for group content with random people. as well I'm afraid it may leak into other frames that i have not used yet since it appeared. other people in my lobby do see it as normal even when i don't

this is an image i got in akkad of the issue in a small enclosed space https://imgur.com/a/GULemPY