Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Trinity - Energy Vampire Bug

DaveC

I don't know why, but at some point in a endless defence the power became unusable. The message "power already in use" every time I tried to use it. No pulses were being heard, no energy was being gained. This situation continued wave after wave. So nothing was left alive.

Other than that I'm liking the changes to EV, except when there is a Nova around

Edited by DaveC

This is not quite the same thing, as the bug he is describing, but the topic of his thread covers this this so im gonna post it here; when using energy vampire it usually seems to completely disable the enemy, however when I knocked one down by aerial sliding it became able to move around. It also kept getting staggered with each pulse as it tried to run away.  I don't know which part of this is a bug, the fact that the enemy is getting fully diabled by EV or the fact that it was able to move around after being knocked down, but there you have it.

I just got this bug on both EV and WoL while on Cyath. For the rest of the mission I am unable to use either skill. Maybe it happens when both skills are used together on the same enemy repeatedly?

Edit: I was also using Ogris and there was a Frost and Rhino in the squad.

Edited by Orovo

#1 Not bug, the duration of Energy vampire is 8s. You cannot cast Energy vampire again even if the enemy died before that.

#2 make another thread, will you?

1. I know it's 8s, I couldn't cast it again, at all, not once more, not after 8, 10, 12, 14, 20, 100, or 1000 seconds...it was BROKEN. This is why it was in BUG reports

2. Read the post properly will you!

Edited by DaveC