Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions

ShadowNetBG

Hey warbros, i thought about doing a list with suggestions now that I have played the game for quite some time. Some might have been already suggested by other people but you have to excuse me for not checking every suggestion thread out there. Also excuse the style of this post, im typing from my phone.

Ok here we go:

Lets start with the common login rewards - change all xp packs into one consumable which we can use on whatever we want, make them in different sizes depending on you login tier. Make all ammo consumables universal, packs that fill 50%, 75%, 100% of your primary and secondary weapon again depending on your login tier. Remove the credit packs and maybe add some lesser artefacts.

Shop, monetization - prices on some items seem pretty steep, offering them with additional items like warframe slot, equipment slot, skins, helmets, extra orokin catalyst and etc (aka turn everything into cheaper packs) might increase sales, people wont feel ripped off.

Also add Premium status instead of affinity and credit boosters, it would give xp,cred boost and other some benefits, like giving you extra mats at the end of a level (maybe re-use the login reward roulette insted of giving fixed amount).

Alerts - give us daily lists of alerts to compleate, after finishing a few you would get your reward. Ex: you get daily 12 alerts, compleating 3 would give you a prize, compleating all would give you 4 prizes. You could also give the premium members like double the amount of daily alerts

Grinding - making mats pickups shared like credits is pretty obvious, because sometimes only the host would get the mats drops due to latency or bugs. Too many items use the same resources, adding mats converter or simply changing the required mats would help.

Farming warframe bps - like i suggested in another thread, create minibosses that would drop different parts and place them in different corners of a map. That would give incentive to do all missions instead of looking for the shortest way to the main boss and doing only him.

Inventory - make inventory screen bigger and add mod sorting/filters.

Warframes & Weapons - can be easily rebalanced, nothing else to say.

Thats all for now, just felt like writing a few suggestions in 01:23 am.

Edited by ShadowNetBG