The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate End Game Planet The Sun

azour

solarplanet_zps4736f2d5.png

Just my 2 cents

I have no problem with supertech stations near the sun, I just hateth upon OP's insintence that we walk around on the sun and dodge lava. Your Solar Installations look great to me, but they are far from what OP wants.

The only real issue I have is with how flat the area around the Solar Mine looks. Personally I'd have the whole cone out of the sun and drop the tubes into the solar "surface".

Edited by ValhaHazred

I have no problem with supertech stations near the sun, I just hateth upon OP's insintence that we walk around on the sun and dodge lava. Your Solar Installations look great to me, but they are far from what OP wants.

The only real issue I have is with how flat the area around the Solar Mine looks. Personally I'd have the whole cone out of the sun and drop the tubes into the solar "surface".

Huhyeah I dropped the lava part out as pure idiocy right when I read it, was more of a respond to the rest of the stuff.

... No.Here's a little background on the sun: the sun isn't a planet, it isn't a liquid ball of lava. It's a swirling, supercharged plasma sphere of death. You cannot stand on it, as the gravity would pull you straight through the 'surface' while the super heated plasma tears your atoms asunder until there's nothing left of you. Trying to stand on the surface of the sun would be like trying to stand on thin air. Except that the air is tens of thousands of degrees, filled with chainsaws, bees and tigers that want to eat your flesh.So uhh, yeah, have fun visiting the sun. I'll be tanning a safe distance away on a beach.

IF gravity didn't crush your face before u got there. If people wanted an extension of mercury complete with flares and electrical storms, i'd suspend my disbelief, but the sun? Whyyyyyyy.

Anyway the sun is just a giant lightbulb over my head bc i am constantly getting great ideas!

Pluto will always be a planet. Back in my day pluto WAS a planet :(

No seriously, any young peeps should look it up

Pluto was never a planet. It was incorrectly called a planet because it's abnormally reflective surface made it look larger to primitive telescopes. I can't believe that people want to stick their fingers in their ears about Pluto being a planetoid. I mean really, do you insist on calling space the "phlogiston ether"?

Edited by ValhaHazred

Pluto, Sedna, Europa, Phobos, and Eris are not planets.

/you

B-b-but how does knowing what a Star is automatically mean that you have an easily predictable opinion on Planetary Bodies?

inb4 someone starts shouting death threats over the whole Dwarf Planet thingy

Pluto was never a planet. It was incorrectly called a planet because it's abnormally reflective surface made it look larger to primitive telescopes. I can't believe that people want to stick their fingers in their ears about Pluto being a planetoid. I mean really, do you insist on calling space the "phlogiston ether"?

I'll just leave this here:

3.png

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/shovel

snip

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine! And I won't be some prissy force ghost either.

My head will regrow like the ancient Lernaean Hydra, my heart will beat anew with nuclear fire and I shall evolve into my ultimate form, that of a great and hideous Dragon! I will rain my righteous vengeance upon you and when I am finished I shall fly into the icy depths of space, and lay waste to the icy rock you keep calling a planet.

See how you like Pluto the rubble pile. Also you'll be dead.

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine! And I won't be some prissy force ghost either.

My head will regrow like the ancient Lernaean Hydra, my heart will beat anew with nuclear fire and I shall evolve into my ultimate form, that of a great and hideous Dragon! I will rain my righteous vengeance upon you and when I am finished I shall fly into the icy depths of space, and lay waste to the icy rock you keep calling a planet.

See how you like Pluto the rubble pile. Also you'll be dead.

bring it on pluto hater :D

To: Pluto Planet People,

I will destroy your PC using the fury of a Thousand Suns.

I will leave not even your ashes.

I will make sure you die a horrific, painful death.

Signed,

DISCLAIMER: The above is simply a joke. It does not reflect the personal opinions of the Author in any way regardless of how much it seems like it. In fact, the Author doesn't really have an opinion on this in the first place.

tumblr_msdgkoar8e1sh4bopo1_500.gif

NOT AS PLANNED!

In any case I don't hate Pluto, as a matter of fact it's one of the more interesting features of our solar system. Seriously a binary Dwarf Planet system with Charon and another four satellites(Nix, Hydra, Kerberos, and Styx)? That's awesome! Doesn't change that there are dozens of larger bodies in the system that definitely aren't planets. Science marches on and all that jazz.

Edited by ValhaHazred

To: Pluto Planet People,

I will destroy your PC using the fury of a Thousand Suns.

I will leave not even your ashes.

I will make sure you die a horrific, painful death.

Signed,

DISCLAIMER: The above is simply a joke. It does not reflect the personal opinions of the Author in any way regardless of how much it seems like it. In fact, the Author doesn't really have an opinion on this in the first place.

owh stop it you :3

tumblr_msdgkoar8e1sh4bopo1_500.gif

NOT AS PLANNED!

In any case I don't hate Pluto, as a matter of fact it's one of the more interesting features of our solar system. Seriously a binary Dwarf Planet system with Charon and another four satellites(Nix, Hydra, Kerberos, and Styx)? That's awesome! Doesn't change that their are dozens of larger bodies in the system that definitely aren't planets. Science marches on and all that jazz.

it's ok i have 0 knowledge of the solar system except all i know is pluto's aint a planet *convinving people it's a planet is fun thought* and the fact that the sun is a star :T people convincing that sun's a planet is like telling people that he will set fire on the sun or extinguish the sun with a bottle of water :T