Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting More Than One Of The Same Item At Once

Wickious

I would appreciate it if you added this functionality. I can see why you over looked this as it is only really releveant for 2 or 3 items like fieldiron and maybe forma or orokin catalysts/reactors. Currently you have to either rush or wait for items to finish before you can start building a 2nd one. You can build as many items concurrently as you want. So why not build as many fieldiron as you want? Thanks!

-WIC-key-us, Im the slickest and no not sickest cause I take my vitamins, treat my body right, keep my S#&$ locked tight and so my flo is wick-ed so no germs can withstand it, shhiiiiiiiit so ill`n you gonna need penicillin, all other M.C.`s  take my advice and just end your own life. Vicious I know but that`s how it goes when your Wickious.

-WIC-key-us, Im the slickest and no not sickest cause I take my vitamins, treat my body right, keep my S#&$ locked tight and so my flo is wick-ed so no germs can withstand it, shhiiiiiiiit so ill`n you gonna need penicillin, all other M.C.`s  take my advice and just end your own life. Vicious I know but that`s how it goes when your Wickious.

This thread is now about your signature.

Edited by Archistopheles