Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe World Classes

WhiteWingCat

This is all based on my option of which Warframe classes are they. Please do not mean offended if any of these doesn't seem right to you.

Dominion (AKA Carrier/DPS) - MAG, SARYN, EMBER, FROST, VOLT, GARUDA, GARA, BANSHEE, EQUINOX, NOVA, MESA, RHINO, MIRAGE, EXCALIBUR, KHORA

Support - GARUDA, TRINITY, VAUBAN, BANSHEE, HARROW, ASH, ATLAS, NEZHA, NYX, NEKROS, HYDROID, TITANIA, OCTAVIA, CHROMA, MIRAGE, ZHEPYR, EXCALIBUR

Elemental - SARYN, EMBER, FROST, VOLT, CHROMA, OBERON

Tank - ATLAS, NEZHA, NIDUS, INAROS, WUKONG, NEKROS, CHROMA, GARA, FROST, RHINO, VALKYR

Defender - FROST, GARA, LIMBO, VAUBAN, KHORA, VOLT, ATLAS, EXCALIBUR

Stealth - LOKI, OCTAVIA, ASH, IVARA

Leecher - GARUDA, TRINITY, NIDUS, INAROS, REVENANT, NEKROS, VALKYR, LIMBO, MAG

I'll write a cases of some of the warframe classes and why are they specified in that class.
All of these warframe are not based on their capability and builds, it is their all about their abilities and what can they used for. Any mod will not included into this section. like "Any Warframe can be Tanky" or "Any Warframe can do DPS" etc.

Mag in Leecher class - In case you didn't know, Mag actually have an ability called "pull" which can pull enemies to her. Her abilities have also % chance of drop rate only if your pull kills the enemy.

Rhino in Dominion class - Maybe some of you guys didn't know about it, but Rhino stomp can actually kill enemies if you know how to do it right.

Excalibur in Defender class - Based on Excalibur abilities, it has no defensive skill to protect allies or the objective. However the Radial Blind can also work as a defensive abilities. 

Limbo in Leecher class - He's not really a leecher, but the fact he can regenerate energy while inside the rift or Cataclysm are considerable.

I will update this forum at anytime soon.