Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planetoid Swan Diving Extraction!

Claymore1

Here's an idea: Instead of walking into the extraction drop-ship from planetoids, we could add some action to them! How about running and jumping off the platform into a graceful swan dive, then rolling mid-flight to land on our backs flat in the extractor pod? This would add a degree of cinematics to those disgraceful fleeing exits amidst a hail of gunfire, as well. There's just this weird disconnect at the moment between "Oh sh** I'm being shot run run r--walking into the pod now. S'all good." I think a diving exit would both fix the disconnect and create a great action-closing shot.

Here's an idea: Instead of walking into the extraction drop-ship from planetoids, we could add some action to them! How about running and jumping off the platform into a graceful swan dive, then rolling mid-flight to land on our backs flat in the extractor pod? This would add a degree of cinematics to those disgraceful fleeing exits amidst a hail of gunfire, as well. There's just this weird disconnect at the moment between "Oh sh** I'm being shot run run r--walking into the pod now. S'all good." I think a diving exit would both fix the disconnect and create a great action-closing shot.

Yeah, a cinematic would be awesome. A different one depending on the extraction room. Like on the desert outpost extraction, the warframe can fall off the ledge and go on the ship.

I made a quick mockup using Valve's Source Filmmaker.

(If someone'll tell me how to embed it, I'll do so)

[ youtube ]video[ /youtube ] no spaces

Maybe in the next gas planet tile set? Maybe? Mebe? Cause those buildings are pretty high up

I'll love this

Edited by Cestus