Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Active Clan....

Tyrannick

Hi Aexo here.... im currently looking for an at least decently active clan that do void runs occasionally, have small chat and fun and stuffs.... Im from Singapore btw.. hope some clan would take me in! :)

Helix would be happy to have you, were a 15man clan currently slowing growing in number. We have players on daily and all our players have been on atleast in the last 15 hours. We do group void runs as well as group key farming, you could join in the key farming with us and possibly get yourself mats and level up weapons and warframes, and when we have a sufficient amount of keys we'll do void runs as a group. We're active, fun to be around, fun to play with, and as a bonus we have our clan dojo nearly completed, all 3 labs doing weapon research in progress as well as a complete dueling room and an obstacle course to come. Hope to see you on the battlefield Tenno

If interested send me a msg or a friend request - IGN: SlayerOwns or if im not online, IGN: Zmoseley

Hi Aexo here.... im currently looking for an at least decently active clan that do void runs occasionally, have small chat and fun and stuffs.... Im from Singapore btw.. hope some clan would take me in! :)

The Angels of war would be happy to let join us. At lest 2 of us are active daily (we are a 10 man clan) We have some research finished and our people all joke about . If so just message me IGN ThornFalk or should i not be on line go to Pyrokat or Ryvash, both would be happy to let you in 

also we do T1-T2 Runs sometimes. we use chat mostly for chat and we always ask the clan members if they would like to accompany us (Me Pyro and Tranquility the three main online players) To alerts, Nightmares Voids Etc...........