Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief's Wit

ShadowlQQ

Change so that it only displays your loot. Also if you could make items yellow as well, not just mods. No better yet, just make it so it collects the loot for you lol.

agree its confusing sometimes...

but on the other hand when im doing farm runs with friends, (and 70% im running with them)

i like to see that there are mats /mods left by my teammates, i can point them out for them, and feel useful :)

If its changed to aura and still have the same effect, hows that any different, not everyones going to pick up everything so those yellow dots won't be going away.

im using it this way, if im on farm run:

Im clearing room of mats, if any dot is back there on map, im quickly looking around, if no material/mod, i can :

A) carry on and ignore it.

B) point it out for teammates.

This gives me option.

And favors teamplay, at leas a little bit.

When we go to resource run, im usualy equipped with master thief/thiefs wit and i focus mainly on opening/breaking/collecting and pointing out rare mats. while my team keep enemies dead.

A) carry on and ignore it.

B) point it out for teammates.

In Defense theres going to be way too many to ignore, so all you see me doing is running in circles <-Exaggeration but you get the point.

And like I said, not everyones going to be all like, "OMG NANO SPORES!! (runs across the map to get it)"

Agree

In Defense theres going to be way too many to ignore, so all you see me doing is running in circles <-Exaggeration but you get the point.

And like I said, not everyones going to be all like, "OMG NANO SPORES!! (runs across the map to get it)"

Agree, but then it did help me to point out tons of orokin cells, morphics, control modules and so...

and i mostly play with team so we can decide should we use thiefs mods or not.

how about adding 2 more ranks to it.

Current thiefs wit would be working for 1 player, while maxxed for team?

Or simply make an option to switch me only/full team. 

I feel like things such as loot radar and enemy radar should be generic sentinel passive function cards rather than clogging up a warframe when basic stat upgrades already fill up most of the slots

Edited by weirdee

I feel like things such as loot radar and enemy radar should be generic sentinel passive function cards rather than clogging up a warframe when basic stat upgrades already fill up most of the slots

They won't be like this. DE talked about it, they'll get no "super handy" utility except for their precepts, one of them is attack, second is something other. I believe, autopicker won the poll, but I doubt that this one will carry all the stuff.