Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe account migration Switch Bug?

(NSW)Daniel-sama

I did migrate my account over to my switch, everything works except that I have to Start from Mission 1, all my Missions are gone, is that normal? Do I have to replay all the Mission with my Overpowered Gear?

The Only Mission I got from Migration Is the breeding Kubrow mission.

I started first a new game I did just the Intro, then I migrated my account everything works but I did not get my mission progression the only mission I got is the breeding kubrow  but my mission is from the first account and also the name is not my PC name, it the name I did to try the game first and play the intro.

I have migrated from PC to Nintendo, but I am having some visual bugs daily, such as sometimes I am soon and I am ranked 25 and I am in the 26th rank. My items such as weapons, warframes, companions and the like are not cataloged in my profile and it's as if none of them existed there. I probably have to go to the support and contact about my problem, but if someone here shares the same thing as I do, I'd like to know.

I migrated from PC and can not progress any further as the Vor's Prize was not out when i played last on PC, I am totally stuck and can't do any more then I have already unlocked half way through Earth as Cetus needs Vor' s Prize to be completed.

I spent money already ready to play a lot and all I was told so far was sorry for the inconvenience as I did not complete the quest before hand...........

I have now asked if they can just wipe my account so I can at least start from scratch, but no reply to that yet

I migrated, unsuccessfully. After doing the intro to start up on the switch which seemed mandatory as the migration would not start without doing so, I made sure to get out of the game completely on the switch and then started migration. It said okay. Account says it is now a switch account. Nintendo asked if I wanted to allow Warframe permissions and I said yes. I logged in, saw my character for like 1 second and then it defaulted back to the tutorial character and I had nothing in my account. I was starting from zero with nothing. Still haven't heard anything from tech support about my ticket for 3 business days. By now I'm already through earth, venus, and mercury. I'm about to do mars all over again, but in the back of my mind I know that if the problem was rectified all the stuff that I did would be lost once migration properly happens. Losing warframes I paid money for is perhaps the most painful of the problems second to all the lost mission progress and loot.

New information:

I logged out of Warframe's website on my browser because it kept directing me to my switch account, then logged in again making sure to be in my PC account. Before I did anything else I made sure to logged out of my game on the switch by closing it out entirely. Then I redid the migration on my computer in the browser. It said complete. Logged back in and my stuff is all there. Don't know if that'll help anyone else, but I'm glad to have my stuff back.

Edited by digineko
new information

On 2018-12-05 at 8:03 PM, (NSW)Diakuuji said:

I had a look myself but it is saying I have already migrated so I am still stuck unable to play and with them still not offering an answer to my questions just deflected when they actually reply

what did they say?  I'm actually curious as all I'm asking them right now is if they can remigrate my account again....

So far the replies have given no solution and they keep going off topic to other things like the platinum I bought wanting a screenshot of the purchase. like that will help me start playing again on a bugged account..... might give give up and spend my money elsewhere if they don't have a solution by end of next week.

20 hours ago, Tonynpv said:

So I had a similar issue...most of my missions are done, but the junctions objectives are all on zero and I have no idea how to fix this...

actually, that's "part" of my issue I think....  I just see that I have to redo my junctions on mars, but with my quest board which has went past that point already I'm surprised it wasn't hard coded to not have this happen.... either way, I have yet to hear back from the supports... will keep this post updated.... I see another few people having similar issues here, but they say that the support has been deflecting them.... I'll just wait and see for myself (even though I sent them the ticket 12 days ago, apparently it can take up to 3 weeks)

oops, my bad, I thought this was the thread I made on player helping players

Edited by Dr.Badnews

Having a similar issue. Completed the starting mission before I migrated my account and while I still have my stuff I have to do Vor's prize all over again. Not to mention one mission refuses to complete despite going through it, TWICE. The prisoner rescue one.

3 hours ago, SupaNeenja said:

Having a similar issue. Completed the starting mission before I migrated my account and while I still have my stuff I have to do Vor's prize all over again. Not to mention one mission refuses to complete despite going through it, TWICE. The prisoner rescue one.

oh, the vor's prize has to be redone apparently no matter what....  but the stuck with mission refusing to complete.....  I have no idea...

On 2018-12-10 at 3:02 PM, Tonynpv said:

So I had a similar issue...most of my missions are done, but the junctions objectives are all on zero and I have no idea how to fix this...

I have this issue as well, I was close to unlocking the Eris junction on my PC before I migrated, specifically did 2/3 objectives only to migrate and get 0/3 for that junction on my Switch. Then I check all the other junctions I have unlocked and they're all at 0 too... I'm not sure if I should submit a ticket for this.

• 2 weeks later...

I FOUND A FIX FOR THE QUEST BUG! On Pc I finished The New Strange quest and when I migrated from PC to switch, it said to do Vors Prize again. I then tried to REPLAY the last quest I had done (by going to the codex, suprisingly it saved all FINISHED quests which then you can replay) before the migration and when I finished replaying it, it recognized my position in the quest line. It even took off the Vors Prize quest bug so you can just continue on normally. I hopes this helps some people! 🙂

Edited by (PS4)BlaxBluww

18 hours ago, (PS4)BlaxBluww said:

I FOUND A FIX FOR THE QUEST BUG! On Pc I finished The New Strange quest and when I migrated from PC to switch, it said to do Vors Prize again. I then tried to REPLAY the last quest I had done (by going to the codex, suprisingly it saved all FINISHED quests which then you can replay) before the migration and when I finished replaying it, it recognized my position in the quest line. It even took off the Vors Prize quest bug so you can just continue on normally. I hopes this helps some people! 🙂

TY SOO MUCH! I just tried it and it did put me back in the right spot in the quest line! Thank you! I wish it fixed the junctions too tho cuz I finished almost all requirements to do the Neptune junction but then it just took off everything as if I never started it. 

Edited by SpokenPotato