Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wouldn't Hurt To Have More Detail In "damage"

CLoneArmY

after farming mods like crazy n leveling up my warframes n gears (lvl 30 exca, rhino, some other weapon)

then i have like 12 - 20page of mods for almost each of my gears n warframes, no probs with warframes mods

but then suddenly i just finish 1 set of mods for my LATRON 30 in almost 2hours, next thing in mind is field testing...

so here comes my problems

i can't differentiate my own damage, which 1 is my LATRON30 base damage, ap mod damages, and freeze mod damages

and the damage animation it self is either too fast or too small to be seen, any1 agree puts ya hands down and support me with this one !

so here i am, if it isn't too much to ask, could you make a more distinctive damage animation (rpg-ish style)

so we can tell what these mods does to those enemies, how much damage they done. so the player can decide for themselves what mods to use for mission A, B, etc.

i got simple idea here

what if the basic weapon damage got a bigger font than other (damage by mods)

then put fire /

water(freeze) /

lightning /

armor (like armor piercing on mass effect ammo mods for armor piercing) symbol next to text damage dealt.

i hope it wont take too much resources on ones pc, coz of my previously game (which i left for this game) is "dragon nest" which puts player againts a horde of enemies (similiar), but if they do, then just put it on option to activate/deactivate this feature.

1 more thing if it isn't too much to ask, it would be better if you (devs team) put a smaller hp bar (middle top that pops out when aim at enemies) and then separate the name (like most rpg/mmorpg)

||| target name ||| ==> name

||| ########### ||| ==> hp bar

=========================================================

sorry for my bad english and long post

Edited by CLoneArmY