The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Garuda issues.

OffySmash

I keep 1 shotting level 35+ mobs with her #2 (impale and steal life). This doesnt do well for stealing life and uses energy for nothing. Also sometimes the mob impaled will still walk around attacking things but with immunity and can only be killed by releasing it from the supposed impale.

Energy from HP skill (#3) doesnt give a consistent amount of energy.

Once all of the skills have been used, sometimes unable to use melee or any skills other than switch weapons and shoot.

Impale spot that had enemies impaled on them but the enemy has since died or been released, stay glitched on the floor indefinitely. 

These are what i noticed on my first 2 runs after level 10. (able to use #4)

This makes me not want to play her. A shame really. She seems to have a really good line-up of abilities and would be ALOT of fun if her skills only worked as intended.

My Garuda does the same thing. During ODD missions, I can't fight due to melee locking up! I try to switch weapons but can't. All I am shown is "Ability in use".. seems as if locks up after using combinations or something strange. I may as well be standing there watching everyone else.

More than that though, when out on the Vallis, if I slam an enemy on the stake {eg. a Provisoner },  I am transported to the Fortuna landing!! I have no idea what causes this but I agree with you about not wanting to play her so much now since it's so buggy 😞

I've put in a trouble ticket but they haven't answered anything as yet. I do hope this is resolved soon!