Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Helix

SlayerOwns

i am also interested, but wanted to check firstly the average age of your members, i am 38 from the uk currently rank 3 using mag and Nekos

Probably around 18-20. No childish kids that i know of but then again skype gets a little funny from time to time, we like to enjoy ourselves, have a few laughs.

hello, I'm interested in joining. my id is Greenweaver

I tryed to invite you into the clan but it says your already in one so either you joined a different one in the meantime or you have a pending invite that you'll have to decline 1st before ill be able to invite you. I added you to my friends list so send me a msg when everythings worked out. Hope to see you soon

need invite: Alo21

ty

Same problem - I tryed to invite you into the clan but it says your already in one so either you joined a different one in the meantime or you have a pending invite that you'll have to decline 1st before ill be able to invite you. I added you to my friends list so send me a msg when everythings worked out. Hope to see you soon

hello i like to join this remarkable clan of yours im really proud follower i've been in clans before i also have a mic and a skpe account im a very frienly Tenno i started 3 weeks ago but i know the game very well i have 2 warframes: Excalibur (29) and Volt(which i currently use) is (20) im good at wall running and shooting if you still have a place for me that'll be great i am active every day you'll probably see me all the time anyway ...

i am Khazzadum. people call me khazz.

IGN:Khazzadum

thank you helix for exist

I sent you a Pm about recruitment.

Not badgering. Lol

Yup, i read threw it, i sent you a clan invite and friend request. ill give you a briefing or answer any questions you need answered in game. Hope to see you on the battlefield Tenno!