The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Adaptation post Patch

Cirayu

After the most recent patches, Adaptation has lost functionality,  it still Says you take less damage , but it does not actually reduce damage at all

Edit: Assuming this next bit is not a one time bug - Hunter recovery has also stopped functioning if you were at full health.  for example - take damage to reduce unde rhealth 0 it doesn't work, fall off a ledge while below max, it works, then when you get healed to full it stops working again.

Edit 2: I have concluded that it has NO EFFECT if you have any ability that  reduces damage you take,  Nezha halo, gara  shatter storm and even inaros  scarab swarm.

test Conditions: inaros with 3 Umbral mods  with/without adaptation vs a level 155 battalyst

Inaros with Scarab swarm on took about 1k a hit consistently, 

inaros with scarab swarm on took about 1k a hit consistently ( this is why I thought adaptation stopped working)

TO fully check:

inaros with Adaptation NOT scarab swarm -  after getting tto 90%,  I took about 100 damage a hit.

I will test with Equinox's Enemy deals less, and valkyr's Bonus armour of 2,  if they DO work, I will say so.

Edited by Perye
More info on another mod: Hunter Recovery, and Damage Reduction.

Follow on Message:

I tested vs a Bombard as well, it appears that VS bombards, the adaptation mod just does not work at all? each  hit did the same amount, about 300-500 to a gara. 

Then with shatter storm on it barely did 100 if that.