Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Bug

ItsTrevcy

I don't know if I am the only one but when using Garuda sometimes it will not let me use her abilities. I always get at the bottom ability in use ability in use. And my keys get all crazy and I really cant do anything with her but just die. I just thought that I should let yall know! Im sorry and thanks for everything yall do

This. Was leveling Garuda on Hydron, and made the mistake of going melee-only... It did not end well. DE is aware of this issue, as it has been reported before as potentially FPS related.

Just remember to at least bring a secondary, as both primary and secondary continue to work when this issue occurs.

Edited by midas.wf

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-02 at 11:13 PM, midas.wf said:

This. Was leveling Garuda on Hydron, and made the mistake of going melee-only... It did not end well. DE is aware of this issue, as it has been reported before as potentially FPS related.

Just remember to at least bring a secondary, as both primary and secondary continue to work when this issue occurs.

I cannot switch weapons when this happens. When my abilities lock up, I'm done. I don't know where this information is coming from but I can NOT USE my primary or secondary as I cannot switch weapons out.