Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

could not deliver invitation to....

kianeworld

Question

so basically i can't play with anyone after 5 min i login to my account however i can still chat but after 5 min no invites are coming and going out

i make a ticket and the supp did a lot but there was no solution and he told me to w8 for fix form their end(DEV)

now all i can do is reset my game every time i want to trade-farm-hunt-sortie-or play with friends

no NAT forwarding -DMZ-ip changing(vpn)-changing ports-region-upnp  or... helped

now i guess this problem is for asian ppl

like iran  -russia and andonesia

hope someone can help??

warframe is a nice game with nice community but playing it solo is just like sooooooo sad and not fun at all

1 answer to this question

Just now, kianeworld said:

so basically i can't play with anyone after 5 min i login to my account however i can still chat but after 5 min no invites are coming and going out

i make a ticket and the supp did a lot but there was no solution and he told me to w8 for fix form their end(DEV)

now all i can do is reset my game every time i want to trade-farm-hunt-sortie-or play with friends

no NAT forwarding -DMZ-ip changing(vpn)-changing ports-region-upnp  or... helped

now i guess this problem is for asian ppl

like iran  -russia and andonesia

hope someone can help??

warframe is a nice game with nice community but playing it solo is just like sooooooo sad and not fun at all

last respond from [DE]NATE  the support guy:

Hello kianeworld,

I wish I had better news, but it doesn't look like something support can fix. Hopefully the Devs can find a workaround from our end, but this is pretty out of our control for right now. Sorry that we can't be more assistance.

You can stay up to date with the latest changes in Warframe by keeping an eye on our patch notes:
Warframe PC Update & Build Notes

Enjoy Warframe!