Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Email

(NSW)SunsetSmith

Question

So, I've forgotten what my email was for my original account, and am trying to potentially get an email reminder. I tried using the support ticket, giving proof of in-game purchases, ownership of the associated steam account/username, and a new email to contact, but it didn't help at all and instead sent me an automated bug report email. I really want to gain access to this account again. Is there any way to contact an actual staff member? 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (NSW)SunsetSmith said:

Is there any way to contact an actual staff member? 

No, you'll have to deal with Support. If the other ticket was closed, perhaps make a new one with as many details as possible and as much evidence as possible. Unfortunately no player is going to be able to really help you with this.

4 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

No, you'll have to deal with Support. If the other ticket was closed, perhaps make a new one with as many details as possible and as much evidence as possible. Unfortunately no player is going to be able to really help you with this.

that's a pretty terrible support system then. Because I gave them literally every amount of information possibly already and it didn't even bother to try and fix the issue. 

9 minutes ago, (NSW)SunsetSmith said:

that's a pretty terrible support system then. Because I gave them literally every amount of information possibly already and it didn't even bother to try and fix the issue. 

Well...you're going to have to deal with them. There's no other option. I can't really judge the situation since I obviously don't have access to your support ticket (though I couldn't do anything but judge if I did), so all I can do is refer you to Support to try again.