Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About mag accessory pack

TheEIIimist

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

it doesn't count, it adds to it. so if the max is 3, if you buy the prime distiller then it becomes 4

the wiki has that info, I'd suggest you check it out 

Yah that's all I meant. Is if the mag accessory pack counts as a prime access or whatever you need to get +1 more to the limit. So I guess this confirms that I will get +1 more. I did check the wiki but it just says "prime access" (which makes me think I need the chroma pack).

Edited by TheEIIimist

1 minute ago, TheEIIimist said:

Yah that's all I meant. Is if the mag accessory pack counts as a prime access or whatever you need to get +1 more. So I guess this confirms that I will get +1 more. I did check the wiki but it just says "prime access" (which makes me think I need the chroma pack).

The number of resource drones you can deploy is dependent on your Mastery Rank and whether or not you have obtained Founder/Prime Access status:

MR 0–4: 1 drone
MR 5-9: 2 drones
Mr 10+: 3 drones
Founder status: +1 additional drone
Prime Access: +1 additional drone

The maximum number of deployable is 5 with a Mastery Rank of 10 or greater, and both Founder and Prime Access statuses.

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

The number of resource drones you can deploy is dependent on your Mastery Rank and whether or not you have obtained Founder/Prime Access status:

MR 0–4: 1 drone
MR 5-9: 2 drones
Mr 10+: 3 drones
Founder status: +1 additional drone
Prime Access: +1 additional drone

The maximum number of deployable is 5 with a Mastery Rank of 10 or greater, and both Founder and Prime Access statuses.

Yes. So what you're saying is the Mag Accessory pack counts as "Prime Access"? (It's listed under "Prime Vault")