Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Disturbing Lack Of Enemies.

Elifia

I was doing a T2 Void Raid in a full group of 4 just now, we killed every enemy we saw. We killed a grand total of 13 enemies. And 12 of those were in the very last room before extraction. We seriously ran all the way to the artefact, no enemies. Then we ran all the way back until we had to go a different way than where we came from. Still no enemies.

A couple of rooms further, I finally find a single weak Grineer. Then a couple more empty rooms and suddenly a squad of weak Grineer, 1 heavy Grineer and some Corpus appears. And that was it. End of mission.

This cannot possibly be normal, can it? Normally, when I go with a full group, I encounter at least 200 enemies, often even more than 500.

I was in a T3 Extermination with my friend, and we were entering empty room after empty room. We opened up an Elevator to discover around 20 enemies all grouped together, and the 120 other Enemies all just came in as we took out other enemies. Considering I was playing a Nyx and He a Frost Prime, our skills Synergized rather well and I must say, it was the most hectic, nail-biting and generally fun experience I've had in a long time. We had to retreat, Push forward for ground, tactfully take out our opponents. 

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I had something similar happen on a boss run at Illiad (Phobos) this morning.  30-40 enemies were in two corridors before reaching the boss "chamber", then there were some 30-40 enemies inside with Vor and Kril.  Burned through most of our primary ammo eliminating the mobs and had to finish the bosses with sidearms.

Had no choice but to run past another large group encountered on the way out.

I was doing a T2 Void Raid in a full group of 4 just now, we killed every enemy we saw. We killed a grand total of 13 enemies. And 12 of those were in the very last room before extraction. We seriously ran all the way to the artefact, no enemies. Then we ran all the way back until we had to go a different way than where we came from. Still no enemies.

A couple of rooms further, I finally find a single weak Grineer. Then a couple more empty rooms and suddenly a squad of weak Grineer, 1 heavy Grineer and some Corpus appears. And that was it. End of mission.

This cannot possibly be normal, can it? Normally, when I go with a full group, I encounter at least 200 enemies, often even more than 500.

Everyone left for lunch break

Edited by weezedog

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this has happened at least 3 times to me yet, on various difficulty's during void missions. Even though it is a bug, it's also kind of fun. And it actually could be made official; the neural sentry deploys a large force at the end as a last resort to stop you from taking its artifact / loot