Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ever Since The Little Patch This Morning, Everything Is Haywire.

gooeylobster

First, my Dual Heat Swords don't do the charge damage they used to. I was hitting for 45 after charge. Then, I do a 11-15 Infested defense mission only to deal with this http://i.imgur.com/8iS1SrV.jpg EVERY SINGLE WAVE. I failed it the first time because 4 Toxic Ancients and about 20 hounds spawned on the first wave. I ended up dying and forfeiting on the second try because I was overrun by hounds and Ancient Healers and I didn't feel like wasting a revive only to have that happen again. Some suggest standing on crates to defend against hounds but when 20 spawn and I jump on a crate to shoot them, they aggro to the defense target and kill it within seconds.

Even pre-patch the infested and corpus were rediculous. I really want this game to succeed and I WANT to love this game but the more I play, the more frustrated I get. Even when I do finally overcome a bunch of broken crap and complete a task, I feel little to no reward. Not to mention, I've yet to see an Orokin Catalyst drop and I'm almost level 3.

I've seen similar complaints about the Dual Heat Swords, so it's likely to get fixed sometime.

They said they were sorta revamping the defense missions in the next major update, so hopefully some help there. If anything, just for now, try not doing them alone. 11 - 15 seems a bit rediculous though if the enemies are too tough to take on solo.

Orokin Catalysts don't drop, you get the blueprints for them from Alert Missions with a mystery reward, or from daily login rewards if you're really lucky. Following this forum might help you get them more easily from alerts: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/35-alert-notifications/

I hope that that isnt your full hp and shields xD

Still this is closed beta so expect MANY bugs, and be patient, they are doing their best to keep this game running, when they add anything new they come up with a new set of bugs. Its normal on new games :D

It's not even half. You're ignorant for even thinking that.

I've seen similar complaints about the Dual Heat Swords, so it's likely to get fixed sometime.

They said they were sorta revamping the defense missions in the next major update, so hopefully some help there. If anything, just for now, try not doing them alone. 11 - 15 seems a bit rediculous though if the enemies are too tough to take on solo.

Orokin Catalysts don't drop, you get the blueprints for them from Alert Missions with a mystery reward, or from daily login rewards if you're really lucky. Following this forum might help you get them more easily from alerts: https://forums.warfr...-notifications/

Yea, I was referring to the blueprints. I guess I should have specified. I already check what you linked and I'm a part of a Steam group that notifies me when they come up. Thanks for your input.