Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fossa Blueprint Drops Flawed?

DoubleCrxssed

Is it just me or does it seem that getting Rhino blueprints is near impossible? I've been going at it for about 4 weeks now, and must have run the level at least 100-150 times, usually with a full party. Out of those times I've gotten 8 drops. Out of those 8, 5 were helmets, and 3 were systems. I would suggest a raise on the probability of a Rhino chassis dropping. I can understand making it a rare drop, but this is just ridiculous. If at all, I would like to know if anyone else is having this same issue?

My wife and I have been farming Jackal for two weeks now, and we picked up many Rhino helmet and system drops (good cash when sold), but the chassis seems to be very hard to get hold of. It is slowly but surely sapping the fun out of this for us. It is bad enough that one has to replay the same mission all the time, but picking up the same drops and mods over and over is not fun guys.

Dang. I must have really been lucky. In a week it dropped a helmet and a chasis for me. I've been trying for the systems since last weekend and had 2 drops that vanished on me after someone else picked them up. I'm going to be trying this weekend again and hoping that it's not bugged and just my bad luck.