Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stamina

Andrew016

I use samina Mods on my Rhino, but even when re-leveling him after I put some forma into the frame (3 times iirc), I still had no problem with stamina. Just do some sliding between the runs, which will also allow you to accuratly engage enemies with long range weapons while going full run speed.

run -> slide -> gun -> jump -> slice -> run/repeat... infinite stamina.

Um, jetpacks?

Haaaaaa!

You know, 400 hours of doing the same (like this and sliding) is just so annoying.

I'd try Dual Zoren Axes and aerial spin-slash with them to get around. There is no repercussion for no stamina while using them to get around and they are the fastest way to get to where you need to go.

Haaaaaa!

I'd try Dual Zoren Axes and aerial spin-slash with them to get around. There is no repercussion for no stamina while using them to get around and they are the fastest way to get to where you need to go.

The Dual Zoren "spin-slash" seems more like glitch that will be fixed in future. So, what then? What would you do? What if they somehow fix even the sliding? You'll still have to do it running only... And imagine it after some time doing it over and over again... Argh!

I think the sprint-slide and spin-slash abuse just looks bad in general. It just takes away from the whole look and feel the game has, especially when we've got all these really cool agility moves that we can do but everyone is run, slide, run, slide, run, slide, run, slide....etcetera.

I get why people do it and I do it too, to maintain that sprint and get from point A to point B as fast as possible. I can't help but feel like there is no finesse to the whole run-slide thing though.

Edited by Kontonno