The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Enemies are glitching, and it’s a little frustrating

(XBOX)Alpha Wolf 1799

Occasionally, enemies will just freeze in place and not move, even after attacking them repeatedly. It is not very common but will happen maybe once every other mission depending on the amount of enemies. Not serious, but could use attention.

I don’t know if this was intentional or not, but units like shockwave MOAs will now continue their AoE abilities even after being staggered/interrupted.

I haven’t noticed this in the grineer scorpions but infested ancients will grab me with their cable but the animation for that stops once it hits me, they then lower their arm or do other movements no longer involved with pulling me in.

In void fissure missions, I repeatedly find an enemy spawned (typically a corrupted nullifier) stuck in a wall or ceiling. AoE gets them out, so it’s not game breaking but would like to see it fixed.

The most frustrating glitch (at least I really hope it’s a glitch) is the grineer drahk master knocking my weapon out of my hand, but instead of putting the weapon at his feet so I can pick it back up, he just deletes it from the mission and I don’t get it back until I extract.

Here’s to hoping these get fixed soon.

Edited by (XB1)Alpha Wolf 1799