The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kitgun limited fire rate

(XBOX)Gr3yH4m3

Semi auto kitguns seem to only be able to fire another shot a certain amount of time after the last shot has been fired. There seems to be no difference made by a faster fire rate grip or inclusion of mods like Lethal Torrent (i.e. a Tombfinger, Slapneedle, Gibber kitgun will fire no faster than a Tombfinger, Slapneedle, Lovetap kitgun - but it should, as Lovetap is supposed to be considerably slower firing). I would probably write this off as just my imagination if it weren't for the fact that Lethal Torrent doesn't seem to change it either. It seems that a faster fire rate is somehow being blocked by the animation being forced to complete before being allowed to fire another shot. Although probably not a bug, I think it's worth mentioning that when mashing the fire key, these kitguns perform considerably worse than if timing shots - more so than with other guns.

My Lex Prime fires noticeably faster with Lethal Torrent, and the negative effect of mashing is minimal. Kitguns even seem to jam sometimes when mashed. Regardless, some weird stuff is going on with them. I'm happy to provide more information if required.

Many Thanks ❤️