Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Different Warframe

SeegarDeThaym

I didn't think about much of it now (like health, shield, armour and polarities) but I got an idea which could be interesting for some people. Players who love Loki and Nyx (I do so) could love this idea.

A new Warframe with illusion abilities.

For example you can create a "hall of mirrors" to confuse the enemy and get a Chance to dodge a large enemy horde or to get some time to get into a better position. A better ability is to create a temporary holographic to distract the enemy and stop them shooting you.

Cloning yourself is another ability which increases the number of clones you spawn by the rising mod value starting from a base clone number of one. The clones will walk randomly around to take enemy fire and attack rarely so they don't become overpowered (they either despawn after a certain amount of time or get killed). 

What I think should be the 4th ability: Marionette (You seek out an enemy, get into his mind and play as the enemy with all of its weapons, abilities and advantages and disadvantages. As long as you are the enemy you can go unnoticed (as the enemy of course), get the objectives and attack the enemy but attacking results in being known as a traitor and get attacked. The ability ends when either a certain amount of time runs down or you get killed. I currently got no idea what should happen with your "empty" Warframe when you are controlling an enemy but I am sure there is a solution.

One ability is still missing and I don't have an idea at the moment. Post your thoughts and ideas below. This post is incomplete and I need some support to complete it. :)

Edited by Voicience

So i liked the frame, but i'l say something, clone ability should be second and cost 50 energy, and what you said is an ult should be third ability and cost 75, because you arent attacking killing or effecting a big amount of enemies it is not an ult, and about the first ability, you explained what it will be like but what will the enemy do while being casted on him? Be stunned? Look around? Shoot randomly? And about the ult i would say all of the enemies start shooting themselfes till the ability stops, sounds weird but it will scale with the enemies level, and apply to the general frame idea

So i liked the frame, but i'l say something, clone ability should be second and cost 50 energy, and what you said is an ult should be third ability and cost 75, because you arent attacking killing or effecting a big amount of enemies it is not an ult, and about the first ability, you explained what it will be like but what will the enemy do while being casted on him? Be stunned? Look around? Shoot randomly? And about the ult i would say all of the enemies start shooting themselfes till the ability stops, sounds weird but it will scale with the enemies level, and apply to the general frame idea

But that comes to close to Nyx's Chaos and about the hall of mirrors I now got another idea. I will edit the post.

I like the 4th Ability. Well, since the warframe is an illusion type, why not make the warframe appear as the enemy while it's using the 4th Ability? or maybe making him disappear from the enemy's visual perception.

Description-wise,  they're basically jacking the mind of one enemy while simultaneously creating the illusion,to other enemies, that their real self, is not there.