Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Reduced My Play Hours

Tudi69

i think you are missing the point of the 50 runs no drop. if ( chasys chance + helm chance + system chance ) < 2% then to get 1 BP would mean to make 300 runs ? So, let's presume it's a bug before i loose all hope due to "luck"

To get ember i did 100ish runs and had 1 systems, 3 helms and 5 chassis.

Edited by GSGregory

The only boss I had to really kill a lot was Sgt Nef Anyo for the System blueprint for Mag. Most other bosses didn't take that long. On Phobos I did 6 runs and got everything. :D

But if I've farmed a boss for a while I stop and do some other bosses and come back later. Though right now I have no need to farm bosses because I got all blueprints from them.

i think you are missing the point of the 50 runs no drop. if ( chasys chance + helm chance + system chance ) < 2% then to get 1 BP would mean to make 300 runs ? So, let's presume it's a bug before i loose all hope due to "luck"

I did (and still have proof of) over 70 runs to get a Nova chasis and over 100 runs (no proof, was back in my early stages of the game and I sold the extra bp) of phorid to get Nyx systems.  S#&amp;&#036; happens when things have low rates.  Part of gaming in general.  As a former WoW player, I see 0 issues with the availability of everything in this game; at least you can try everything as many times as you want instead of hope for a 2% drop once a week.

- made at least 50 runs for frame blueprints. Absolutly 0 drops. Nada, none, zero. The dropchance is negative ? or the BP orb is invisible ? If you are a dev, drop into a pub game and ask on chat how many runs the guys made since their last BP drop, some say 10, others 20...

- trinity and frost boss is on nightmare since 2 days, nobody is masochist to farm BP on nightmare, cause it takes 100 runs to get a frame

- xp gain feels nerfed, actually weapons seem to level slower, maybe it's only me

- 75% of matches at least 2 people DC. When host DCs stuff happen, like you die, you loose the match, you loose buffs, loot...

- enemies got stronger or there are more noobs. All in all i res all the time, sligthly annoying tough it's more challanging without the reward.

I got my Nyx in 3 runs.. So it doesn't necessary take 100 runs

- xp gain feels nerfed, actually weapons seem to level slower, maybe it's only me

Glad I'm not alone on this one

A bit more than 20,000 exp on kappa or kiste used to net me a good 12-17 ranks on a fresh unranked weapon

Started a fresh weapon recently, only got up to like 9, 10, 11 ranks with around 20,000

Edited by Guest