Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physics Frame

DrRandom7

From the maker of tuna fish sword and Kaylah the coca cola frame.

I PRESENT TO YOU.

The Physics frame, I call him Pardox, though i guess Isotope would be a reasonable name too.

His abilities revolve around the nature to manipulate the very fundamental laws of physics that maintain stability to harness incredible powers that even damage the very line of time itself.

A example skillset shall be listed below as I do with all my frame suggestion threads.

Skill 1) Mimic - Creates a reflection of an enemy which mimics their every move, this includes shooting, walking etc. This results in the enemy have it's reflection shoot themselves when shooting, bumping into themselves when walking forwards etc.

Skill 2) Wasteland - Through the manipulation of atomic structure, an entire area becomes unstable at an atomic level, any objects walking into this area causes them to effectively flake away into dust.

Skill 3) Mass Instability - Creates instability within the targets chemistry through taking away atoms, this causes the target to cave in on itself violently, losing hp rapidly as they slowly disintegrate, the atomic instability lingers for a while and will pass onto any enemies stupid enough to enter this dead zone.

Skill 4) Angels Touch - Touching an enemy while this aura is activated will send the target to another timeline at the exact location of themselves in a parallel universe, upon meeting each other and realizing who each other other, they suffer from a brainsplosion causing all of their existence to cave in on itself and effectively vanish on all time lines.

Feedback plz :3

There are no damage figures, I'm sure your fears are just from the over deadly description I made.

Well, even if there is no damage figure, I can already tell what he can do, consider he can sorta manipulate time and share traits of some of the most overpowered skill from other frame.