Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection to Xbox live lost...you don’t say.

(XBOX)Jonty EU

Jesus DE come on,it’s been so damn long,this is a big problem I don’t care if it will take another 6 months to fix just tell me your doing something,I’ve paid over £70 to enhance my gameplay and all for what?i keep getting kicked from EVERY type of mission there is,EVEN visiting my friends ship...all I ask is if it will take another month or so help out your players I have lost so much play to this I can’t farm ANYTHING so please give us something,don’t just fix then act like we haven’t been handicapped for 6-7 months return something to the players.

if your a player with this issue hashtag this comment with  “#when did this stop being a problem.”To hopefully get there attention. I’m tired of being kind.

thankyou

I have the same problems every 30 minutes like clockwork I get kick out of missions because of "loss of connection to Xbox live". I've had this since February and I'm fed up now, hoped fortuna would fix it but no difference, the amount of lost loot and affinity is ridiculous. DE I love ur game but please fix it I can't do any high level content because I can never finish the missions, please fix this.

#when did this stop being a problem

• Like 1

Same here I've given up on playing plains or fortuna missions because it's impossible to get through them without getting disconnected. I just started playing on Xbox after playing on pc and the lack of support is pretty sad. I had planned on buying Mesa Prime but it doesn't feel worth it to invest any money in the game right now. I just play a few missions and pick up good alerts. I want to farm corrupted mods but that's a joke right now too.

#DEXboxisDieing

• 2 weeks later...